Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Information on this site is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the health benefits discussed, treatment with prescription or over-the-counter medication is also available. Consult your physician, nutritionally oriented health care practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications.
Transformation Enzyme Corporation (TEC) is providing this site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither TEC nor any of its directors, employees, or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are several ways we may obtain information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly, (B) information that we automatically collect, and (C) information we receive from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e., your name) or indirectly (i.e., information about your online use).
A. Information You Provide
TEC collects information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use our Site, register or create an online account with the Site, purchase products, fill out a survey, or otherwise communicate with or contact us. The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
You may also provide us with certain information in connection with specification transactions:
- Information You Provide When You Make a Purchase. If you make a purchase from us, we collect a credit/debit card number and related financial information (such as CVV, expiration date, and billing address), or other payment information depending on the form of payment you choose.
B. Information Automatically Collected
Whenever you visit or interact with the Site, we, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or other technologies to automatically or passively collect certain information about your online activity.
Please note that we automatically collect the following information about you:
- Computer or Device Information. We may automatically collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other unique identifier or information from the computer or other device you use to access the Site, including but not limited to your browser type, device type, operating system, software version, mobile carrier, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site.
- Usage Information. We may collect information about your use of the Site, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, Site, and other sites that you may visit.
- Our Third Party Service Providers. We may use third party service providers to support our Site. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and log files to receive, collect, and store information.
To learn more about your advertising choices relating to the collection and use of your information, please see the “Your Choices and Opt-Outs” section below.
C. Information Collected From Other Sources
We may acquire information from trusted third-party sources to update or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically. We may use this information to help us personalize your experience with the Site, target our communications so that we can inform you of products, conduct market research, and for internal business analysis or other business purposes.
D. Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us, information we automatically collect through our Site, information collected offline, and information from third-party sources.
2. INFORMATION USE
A. Use by or for TEC
TEC may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following business purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill orders, and contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To use and disclose your credit/debit card information only to process payments and prevent fraud; and
- To address problems with the Site or our business, and to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business.
TEC may also use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following commercial purposes:
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site, develop new products or Site, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content, products, and Site;
- To provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, via email, text message, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services;
- To contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from TEC or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes; and
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
B. How We Use Your Information for Interest-Based Advertising
For information on your choices with respect to interest-based ads, see the “Interest Based Advertising Choices” section below.
3. INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
- Affiliates: We may share your information with TEC affiliates for business, operational, security, and fraud prevention purposes.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business and the Site, or administer activities on our behalf.
- Legal Matters; Safety: We may access and disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, or government requests and investigations, or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our Site, servers, network systems, and databases. We also may disclose your information as necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of our Terms and Conditions, any other legal document or contract related to our Site, or the rights of any third party.
- Other: We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
4. YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
A. Cookies, Tracking Options, and California Do Not Track Disclosures
B. Interest-Based Advertising Choices
To understand your choices for receiving more relevant advertising provided on the Service or across other websites and online Site, please review the information below:
- To learn more about such interest-based advertising, and to opt out of such collection and use for interest-based advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info.
- To opt out from the use of information about your online activities for interest-based advertising by Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member companies, please visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
- To opt-out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
- If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Even if you opt out, you still may receive advertising from us that is not customized based on your Service or usage information, or advertising from other third parties if they are not a DAA or NAI participating company.
C. Correcting/Updating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your address or telephone number), there are several options available. Information can be changed, updated or deleted by visiting the My Account section of this website, by emailing us, or by calling us and talking to one of our Customer Service Representatives.
D. Your Marketing Email Choices
Users who no longer wish to receive our e-newsletter and related information may opt-out of receiving these communications by going to Email Preferences in the footer of the email, checking the Unsubscribe box and clicking Save Preferences.
5. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the personal information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose, any categories of personal information that we sold about you, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information, and the business or commercial purpose for selling your personal information, if applicable.
- You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. Note that there are some reasons we will not be able to fully address your request, such as if we need to complete a transaction for you, to detect and protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, to exercise our rights, or to comply with a legal obligation.
To take advantage of any of these rights, or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at www.transformationenzymes.com, 713-266-2117, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request information from you for purposes of verifying your identity before processing your request. We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of your privacy rights. We will respond to your access or deletion request within 45 days of receipt of your request, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know.
- We may collect the following categories of personal information: Identifiers/Contact Information, characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, payment card information associated with you, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, professional or employment-related information, educational information, medical information associated with you, and inferences drawn from the above.
- We may disclose the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: Identifiers/Contact Information, characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, payment card information associated with you, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, professional or employment-related information, educational information, medical information associated with you, and inferences drawn from the above.
6. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Site may have links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 13. If TEC learns that a child under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files. We do not knowingly sell the personal data of minors under the age of 16 without affirmative authorization.
8. DATA SECURITY
We take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission using secure socket layer technology (SSL). While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
Transformation Enzyme Corporation
2900 Wilcrest Drive, Suite 220
Houston, TX 77042
We guarantee the quality of our products and we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. All returns must be authorized in advance. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and we cannot reimburse postage for returned products. In order to receive credit from us for products that were damaged during shipping, you must keep the original box(es) and packing material so that our shipper can inspect the damage. Any claim of damaged or missing products must be requested within 24 hours of receipt.
If you ever need to return a product (not including books and accessories) within 30 days of purchase, we will either refund your money or give you full account credit for those products. We will gladly issue 100% account credit for items returned up to 180 days after purchase. A 20% re-stocking fee is applied for all products returned for a refund 30 days after purchase. No account credit or refund will be issued for products that are returned 180 days after purchase or that have been defaced, marked, stamped, externally priced/labeled, or are otherwise damaged and are unsuitable for resale.